We continue to post new items on our blog – “Proxy Season Blog” – for TheCorporateCounsel.net members. Members can sign up to get that blog pushed out to them via email whenever there is a new entry by simply entering their email address on the left side of that blog. Here are some of the latest entries:
– Engaging with Vanguard: Shareholder Communications, Even Director Videos Might Suffice
– 14a-8 No-Action Requests: Board Analyses Appear to Help Some, Not All
– Record-Breaking ESG Votes Show That Investors’ Focus is Shifting
– Political Spending Disclosure: Why Your CPA-Zicklin Score Matters
– VSMs on “Autopilot” – Is That Legal?
– Lynn Jokela