We’re holding our “2023 Proxy Disclosure Conference” today and tomorrow, and we’re holding our “20th Annual Executive Compensation Conference” on Friday. The agendas for our conferences include 18 substantive panels over 3 days – as well as an interview with Erik Gerding, the Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance. Here’s more info:
– How to Attend: We have emailed a direct access link for the Conference to all registered attendees, from email@example.com. Use that link to go to the Conference platform. Once you log in to the Conference Platform, follow the “Proxy Disclosure/Exec Comp” tab to see the agendas for each day, enter sessions, and add them to your calendar. All sessions are shown in Eastern Time – so you will need to adjust accordingly if you’re in a different time zone.
If you are experiencing a technical issue on our conference platform and need assistance, please use the Help Desk tab on the left side of the conference platform for support or email our Operations Manager, Victoria Newton at VNewton@CCRcorp.com. If you have any other questions about accessing the conference, please email our Operations Manager, Victoria Newton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– How to View Archives & Transcripts: If you registered to attend the Conference through CCRcorp, you will be able to access the conference archives on the conference platform next week, and unedited transcripts will be available beginning about 1-2 weeks after the event. If you registered for the conferences through NASPP, you will receive access to the video archives from NASPP. Archives and transcripts will be available on-demand until September 20, 2024, so they’ll be available for you to reference as you navigate challenging proxy season issues well after the live Conferences have concluded.
– How to Earn CLE for Live Sessions: We are applying for up to 16 hours of CLE credit for the Proxy Disclosure & Executive Compensation Conferences in applicable states – approvals of actual credit vary based on each state. Please read these CLE FAQs carefully to confirm that your jurisdiction allows CLE credit for online programs. You will need to respond to periodic prompts approximately every 20-30 minutes during the conference to attest that you are present. After the conference, you will receive an email with a link. Please complete the link with your state license information. Our CLE provider will process CLE credits to your state bar and also send a CLE certificate to your attention within 30 days of the conference.
– New this Year! On-Demand CLE: We will be offering on-demand CLE credit for the session replays, in states where that is available. There are some nuances to receiving that credit, so make sure to check out the on-demand CLE FAQs that follow the general CLE FAQs in order to be able to take advantage of that.
– Thanks To Our Sponsors! Our sponsors have helped make this event possible, and we are proud and grateful to have their support. Our gold sponsors for the Proxy Disclosure & 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conference are Fredrikson and Morrison & Foerster, our silver sponsor is Kirkland & Ellis, and our media partner is Newsfile. Please visit their pages in our virtual exhibit hall!
It is not too late to register for our Conferences today! You can sign up for today’s “2023 Proxy Disclosure Conference” and our “20th Annual Executive Compensation Disclosure Conference” by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-737-1271. If you miss these conferences or our “2023 Practical ESG Conference,” you can purchase access to the archives (and, for the “2023 Proxy Disclosure & 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences,” may be able to earn CLE credit for watching on-demand sessions as well). Just email firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll also have a link available soon on this page to do that.
– John Jenkins