With proxy season in full swing, it can be difficult to keep up with all of the developments. I encourage you to check out the Proxy Season Blog, where we cover the latest proxy season and corporate governance developments. Some of the recent topics include:
- Rounding Up Shareholder Support Through Climate Action Flagging Tool
- Preparing for Surprises in Your Annual Meeting’s Q&A Session
- Shareholder Proposals: BlackRock Draws a Line on Climate
- Human Rights Diligence: Proposals Shine Spotlight on ESG Oversight
- ESG Proposals: Knocked Out By a “One-Two Punch”?
You definitely do not want to fall behind at this critical time – check out the Proxy Season Blog today. If you do not have a subscription to the TheCorporateCounsel.net, be sure to email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Dave Lynn