I continue to team up with Courtney Kamlet of Vontier to interview women (and their supporters) in the corporate governance field about their career paths – and what they see on the horizon. We recently celebrated our two-year anniversary of this series. Check out our latest episodes!
– Ginny Fogg, recently retired General Counsel of Norfolk Southern
– Michelle Leder, Founder of the financial news site footnoted*
– Karen Francis, Senior Advisor at TPG Capital, and Board Chair at Vontier Corporation
– Jackie Cook, Director of Sustainable Stewardship Research at Morningstar
– Lily Brown, Partner at WilmerHale
– Liz Dunshee