Yesterday, Corp Fin issued these two new CDIs relating to Form S-4 & A/B exchanges (Exxon Capital deals) – the two new CDIs are duplicative of each other:
Understanding the Audit Profession
1. How does serving in the Air Force serve you well in serving as a professor?
2. What are your favorite aspects of being a professor?
3. Least favorite?
4. How do you decide what to study?
5. What is the process to get a study out the door?
6. How do you feel about the recent changes in the insider trading laws?
7. What presently drives you mad about executive pay?
8. How do you feel about the latest accounting reforms?
Remember that these podcasts are also available on iTunes or Google Play (use the “My Podcasts” app on your iPhone and search for “Big Legal Minds”; you can subscribe to the feed so that any new podcast automatically downloads…
July-August Issue: Deal Lawyers Print Newsletter
– How to Deal With Stock Options Between Signing & Closing
– The Examples
– Preliminary Considerations
– Economics of Option Treatment in Various Transaction Settings
– Section 409A Considerations
– Plan & Award Agreement Considerations
– Compensation Committees: Strategic Role in a Successful M&A Process
Remember that – as a “thank you” to those that subscribe to both DealLawyers.com & our Deal Lawyers print newsletter – we are making all issues of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter available online for the first time. There is a big blue tab called “Back Issues” near the top of DealLawyers.com – 2nd from the end of the row of tabs. This tab leads to all of our issues, including the most recent one.
And a bonus is that even if only one person in your firm is a subscriber to the Deal Lawyers print newsletter, anyone who has access to DealLawyers.com will be able to gain access to the Deal Lawyers print newsletter. For example, if your firm has a firmwide license to DealLawyers.com – and only one person subscribes to the print newsletter – everybody in your firm will be able to access the online issues of the print newsletter. That is real value. Here are FAQs about the Deal Lawyers print newsletter including how to access the issues online.
– Broc Romanek