In this podcast, John Seethoff of Microsoft explains how the company has showcased its directors through video interviews, including:
– Why did Microsoft decide to tape videos of the directors?
– How do I find the videos?
– What typically is discussed in these videos?
– How much production is involved? Is it costly?
– Was it difficult to convince the directors to do them?
– What has feedback been from investors? From employees?
As noted in this MoFo blog, SEC Chair White & Corp Fin Director Higgins will testify on Thursday before the House Financial Services Committee about the status of Dodd-Frank’s rulemakings, as well as the disclosure effectiveness project…
Unclaimed Property: Delaware’s Voluntary Program Extended
As noted in this memo, the deadline to enter Delaware’s SOS VDA Program has been extended until September 30, 2014 (bumped up from June 30th) – and the deadline to resolve all unclaimed property liability under that program has been extended until June 30, 2016.
July-August Issue: Deal Lawyers Print Newsletter
This July-August Issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter includes:
– Materiality Scrapes Trending Upward in Private Deals
– Hushmail: Are Activist Hedge Funds Breaking Bad?
– Recent Trends: Antitrust & Regulatory Risk-Shifting in M&A Agreements
– Respecting Boilerplate: Preamble
If you’re not yet a subscriber, try a Half-Price for Rest of ’14 no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue on a complimentary basis.
– Broc Romanek