This Wednesday! Join Dave Lynn & Meredith Cross for this last minute webcast – “Conflict Minerals: Tackling Your 1st Form SD” – as folks are scrambling to figure out how to best fill out their first Form SD…
JOBS Act Turns Two! Woo Woo!
It seems much older. Almost too mature. Although not finished growing with a 2.0 perhaps on the way? With the passing of the JOBS Act’s second birthday, we have this Latham & Watkin’s report on IPO market trends, as teased out by this blog. Also see this WilmerHale IPO trends report – and this Reuters article looking back at the JOBS Act…
More on our “Proxy Season Blog”
We continue to post new items regularly on our “Proxy Season Blog” for TheCorporateCounsel.net members. Members can sign up to get that blog pushed out to them via email whenever there is a new entry by simply inputting their email address on the left side of that blog. Here are some of the latest entries:
– ISS Study Examines Voting In Europe
– Declassified Boards: Updated Shareholder Rights Project’s Results
– Shareholder Proposals: The Latest Stats
– ISS Releases 2013 Review of ESG Proposals
– Vanguard Sends Tailored Letters to 350 Companies
– Shareholder Proposals: Largest Companies Get More Than Fair Share
– Delaware: 10% Shareholder Requesting Shareholder Meeting – Who Has Burden of Persuasion?
– Broc Romanek