Inspired by the LumaScapes that are popular out in Silicon Valley, I recently cobbled together this “Proxy Season BrocScape” that includes some of the service providers that help us get through the proxy season. Each logo is a link to that service provider’s site. Let me know if you think I am missing anyone – including whether I am missing any providers in this extensive new list of service providers. Thanks to Randi Morrison for helping to identify service providers – and Mike Wilkinson for doing the BrocScape graphics!
Life as SEC’s Inspector General
In this podcast, David Kotz of Berkeley Research Group discusses his time at the SEC, including:
– How did you wind up at the SEC?
– How did you decide which tires to kick at the SEC?
– How long did it typically take between the start of an investigation and finalizing a report?
– What is the hardest part of being an Inspector General at a federal agency?
– What skills did you refine at the SEC that help you in your new job?
Our May Eminders is Posted!
– Broc Romanek