In this podcast, Dave Lynn and Marty Dunn engage in a lively discussion of the latest developments in securities laws, corporate governance, and pop culture. Topics include:
– The latest FAS 5 developments, including recent Staff comment trends
– A debate on Say-on-Pay voting standards
– Fond memories of life at the Commish
Evolving Disclosure Practices in Response to the Repeal of Rule 436(g)
A few months ago, I blogged several times about the repeal Rule 436(g) and how practices were evolving to deal with the implications of the repeal and the SEC Staff’s interpretive guidance. As noted in this Dewey & LeBoeuf memo, new practices have developed for disclosure of credit ratings information in periodic reports and the conduct of investment grade securities offerings.
Mailed: January-February Issue of The Corporate Executive
The January-February Issue of The Corporate Executive includes pieces on:
– The SEC’s Final Say-on-Pay Rules
– Implementing the Dodd-Frank Act Requirements
– Exemption for Smaller Reporting Companies
– Say-on-Pay Votes
– Say-on-Frequency Votes
– Additional Say-on-Pay/Say-on-Frequency Requirements
– Say-on-Golden Parachute Vote
– Transition Guidance
– Best Practices for Drafting Proxy Statements this Season
– Fixing Long-Term Incentive Grants
– A Wake-Up Call for More Performance or Lower Grant Value?
– Designing More Effective Long-Term Performance Share Plans
– Calibrating Equity Grant Values
– Follow-up: Grants Contingent on Shareholder Approval
Act Now: Get this issue rushed to you by trying a No-Risk Trial today.
– Broc Romanek