"1/2 Price for Rest of '16" No-Risk Trial to The Corporate Executive
The months ahead will be critical:
- The Corporate Executive will bring you David Lynn's critical ongoing
"must-have" analysis of the impact of the Dodd-Frank Act's new requirements, as well as the latest SEC interpretations and new rules implementing the Act.
- With expectations now higher than ever—and potential exposure looming—upcoming
issues of The Corporate Executive will give you critical guidance and insights into the latest proxy disclosure developments.
Stay on top of executive compensation developments:
- Only The Corporate Executive identifies the latest best practices for your
executive compensation program—as well as advice on the now required Say-on-Pay
vote—providing you with everything you need to know to implement critical changes.
- Upcoming issues of The Corporate Executive will tell you what works—and traps
to avoid—when trying to make the most of your stock plans and other compensation programs.
Here are our Special ½ Price for "Rest of '16" rates:
- $1025 $515
for a single subscription
- $975 $490
special rate (for those that also are The Corporate Counsel subscribers)
- $205 $105
Additional copies (to same addressee)
- Online access to nearly 20 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Executive – available to those that are subscribers to both TheCorporateCounsel.net
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How to Renew: You can renew by one of three methods:
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to EP Executive Press, Inc.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512.485.1288.
Please note that all subscriptions are on a calendar year basis.
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right – at any time – to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.