Try a No-Risk Trial to The Corporate Executive
Why You Need The Corporate Executive in the Coming Year!
The months ahead will be critical:
- The Corporate Executive will bring you David Lynn's critical ongoing
"must-have" analysis of the impact of the Dodd-Frank Act's new requirements, as
well as the latest SEC interpretations and new rules implementing the Act.
- With expectations now higher than ever—and potential exposure looming—upcoming
issues of The Corporate Executive will give you critical guidance and insights
into the latest proxy disclosure developments.
Stay on top of executive compensation developments:
- Only The Corporate Executive identifies the latest best practices for your executive compensation program—as well as advice
on critical Say-on-Pay issues.
- Upcoming issues of The Corporate Executive will tell you what works—and traps
to avoid—when trying to make the most of your stock plans and other compensation programs.
How Much is It? Here are our 2013 rates:
for a single subscription
special rate (for those that also are The Corporate Counsel subscribers)
Additional copies (to same addressee)
Online access to nearly 30 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Executive – available to those that are subscribers to both TheCorporateCounsel.net and The Corporate Executive 1
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How do I pay? You can do this by one of three methods:
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to Executive Press, Inc.
To see why The Corporate Executive is considered the leader in practical guidance by the community, review this sample issue from November-December 2008.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.685.5111. Please note that all subscriptions are on a calendar year basis.
Unconditional Full Refund - If at
any time you are not completely satisfied with The Corporate Executive, simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of the year’s
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net.