Tune in tomorrow for a special 75-minute webcast – “JOBS Act & More: How Private Placements and Reg D Are Changing” – and hear:
– Lily Brown, Senior Special Counsel to the Director, SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
– Bob Dow, Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory
– John Jenkins, Partner, Calfee Halter
– Dave Lynn, Editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net and Partner, Morrison & Foerster
– David Miller, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
Then tune in next Wednesday, May 2nd, for the companion webcast: “The New World of IPOs: Dissecting the JOBS Act” – Corp Fin Deputy Director Lona Nallengara was just added to the panel – as we all try to get a handle on a number of murky areas in a quickly evolving marketplace, as intimated in this recent WSJ article.
Corp Fin Issues MD&A Guidance for Smaller Financial Institutions
On Friday, Corp Fin issued the latest in its “CF Disclosure Guidance Topic” series with “Topic No. 5: Smaller Financial Institutions.” This guidance provides a long laundry list of what the Staff is seeking from small financial institutions in MD&A.
SEC’s Stop Orders Will Run Through Edgar Again
– Broc Romanek