Dave & Marty on the JOBS Act Anniversary
In this podcast, Dave Lynn and Marty Dunn discuss the one-year anniversary Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act. The topics covered include:
- Title I's confidential review and testing the waters provisions for emerging growth companies
- Status of the repeal of the prohibition on general solicitation and general advertising in Rule 506
- Prospects for crowdfunding and Regulation A+ exemptions
- Favorite jobs
Recommendations from the SEC's Advisory Committee on Small & Emerging Companies
Last week, these recommendations from the SEC's Advisory Committee on Small & Emerging Companies were posted:
- Recommendations: Trading Spreads for Smaller Exchange-Listed Companies
- Recommendations: Disclosure & Other Requirements for Smaller Public Companies
- Recommendation: Separate Equity Market for Small & Emerging Companies
- Recommendation: Specialized Disclosure Requirements
Transcript: "What the Top Compensation Consultants Are NOW Telling Compensation Committees"
We have posted the transcript for our recent CompensationStandards.com webcast: "What the Top Compensation Consultants Are NOW Telling Compensation Committees."
- Broc Romanek