– How much effort did it take to create the video?
– Did you get help on the technology side?
– How has it been received by those that have been trained with it?
More on “Dodd-Frank: An Unintended Consequence?”
Since I received such strong member feedback to my blog about silly SEC filings being forced upon some companies by Section 1503(b)(1) of Dodd-Frank (the miner safety provision), I thought I would share another one – this Form 8-K from Westmoreland Coal Company. I wish the reader response to my “Jimmy from Legal” was as strong! Real life always beats fiction…
On Wednesday, the SEC will hold an open Commission meeting to propose rules on mine safety and conflict materials, among other non-Corp Fin related items.
More on “The Mentor Blog”
We continue to post new items daily on our blog – “The Mentor Blog” – for TheCorporateCounsel.net members. Members can sign up to get that blog pushed out to them via email whenever there is a new entry by simply inputting their email address on the left side of that blog. Here are some of the latest entries:
– FASB Delays Proposed Multiemployer Postretirement Plan Disclosures
– Congress: The Mid-Term Election’s Impact on the Corporate Community
– Corp Fin Accounting Comments: What’s on the Radar?
– More on ” An Insider’s View of the SEC: Principles to Guide Reform”
– The Goldman Case and the Inspector General: The Costs
– Microsoft Latest to Dump PR Wires for Earnings Releases
– Broc Romanek