Our Mission—To Serve the Corporate & Securities Law Community
Building on the foundation of our community—which consists of well over 20,000 practitioners—we provide valuable practical guidance and news on the latest developments through an ever-growing family of websites.
This follows in the footsteps of our long-standing successful sister print publications—The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive—that have served practical guidance to the community for over 40 years.
We Give You "Ten Good Reasons" - Try Our Membership Center Now!
To accomplish our goal of serving the community, we list below ten reasons why you should subscribe to TheCorporateCounsel.net. We would expect our toughest subscriber to demand these reasons—and we hope that they meet every subscriber’s needs.
- Practical Guidance, Practical Guidance, Practical Guidance—When it comes to practical guidance, we know how badly you need it—and strive to provide it in each and every way with the content on our websites. Providing practical guidance is our mantra—and permeates everything we do.
- Numerous Handbooks & Checklists—We have over 70 comprehensive Handbooks & well over 250 checklists posted!
- Loads of Expert Advice—Through our monthly webcast programs and regular "Inside Track with Broc" interviews, we reach out to the experts in our community—and have them share their insights on timely topics.
- The Most Timely News—"Broc's Daily Blog" is a treasure trove keeping abreast of the latest developments.
Brief, practical & to the point, this is one of the most popular securities law blogs out there—and certainly the oldest—over 15 years old!
- Our Popular Monthly E-Minders—Our monthly e-mail newsletter is highly regarded as succinctly providing news and practical guidance on a timely basis.
- Specialized Areas of Content—Even the best search engines rarely pull up the information you need, so we continue to build our "Practice Areas" —now numbering over 500 of them!—so that you can find a host of resources on narrow discrete topics—all on one page.
- Sample Document Library—For practical guidance, nothing can be more helpful as a starting point than to see how others have actually done it.
- Interactive Q&A Forums—We have a number of discussion forums on our sites—moderated by experts—to help answer your questions, on an anonymous basis or otherwise. We also maintain a forum devoted solely to Rule 144 issues.
- Oodles of the Best Law Firm Memos—No easy task, we promptly post the best law firm memos—and we have posted thousands of them! Some of these memos are not posted anywhere else on the Web.
- Back Issues of The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive—Last, but not least, for subscribers of these beloved publications (who also subscribe to TheCorporateCounsel.net), we provide online access to fully “word-searchable” copies of the back copies—going back decades.
If we have not met your needs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Broc at 703.237.9222 to explain your needs—and we will endeavor to meet them!
We believe our pricing is quite reasonable—particularly compared to other online databases which are not so specialized nor practical.
See our pricing information.
If you have extenuating circumstances so that our pricing does not work for you today, email us at email@example.com or call us at 925.685.5111 —and we will try our best to accommodate you.