Survey Results: Distributing Proxy Materials Via E-mail to 401(k) Plan Participants
1. Does your company or plan provider obtain express consent from employee-shareholders prior to distributing proxy materials to 401(k) plan participants via company e-mail (excluding ability to opt out addressed in #2 below)?
2. Prior to e-mail delivery of proxy materials to employee-shareholders, does your company send a "pre-email" asking 401(K) plan participants if they want to opt out of receiving proxy materials:
3. Other than having an active company email address, does your company take any further steps to verify that 401(k) plan participants’ use of company e-mail is in the ordinary course of performing their duties:
4. Other than having an active company email address, does your company take any further steps to verify that 401(k) plan participants routinely log-on to receive their company e-mail:
5. What email system does your company utilize: