Survey Results: Currency Fluctuations for Incentive Compensation
1. Does your company adjust incentive goals/results for currency rate fluctuations?
2. If your answer to #1 above was “yes,” what is the percent of impact currency rate fluctuations must have for neutralization (i.e. what is the swing/change in the metric due to the currency fluctuation before things get adjusted)?
3. If your answer to #1 was “occasionally” or “never,” are your incentive compensation performance measures predominantly return measures?
4. If your company makes ad hoc decisions, is the issue decided on whether management raises the issue & how large the impact is?
5. If you do adjust your incentive goals/results for currency rate fluctuations, to which type of incentive programs are these adjustments made?