MPEG Videos in Firefox
Our videos aren't compatible with QuickTime, which is usually the default
multimedia player in the Mozilla Firefox browser. You can go into the
Firefox settings and switch the player to WinAmp so that it will work.
To change your media player in Firefox:
- Go to the "Tools" menu and select “Options…”
- Click the “Downloads” tab
- In the “Download Actions” section (last of 3 sections in the window),
click the “View & Edit Actions…” button
- Find the “MPEG” file type in the list and double-click it
- If you see “Winamp” in the first box, click the radio button just above it,
next to “Open them with the default application:”. If you don’t, then click
the second radio button; this should bring up a window allowing you to
navigate to the application (Winamp) you want to use.
- Click OK, then Close, then OK. That should do it.