Inside Track with Broc:
The Real Joe Herrick on Impersonations During Earnings Calls (3/7/08)
Joseph Herrick is a Director of Gutterman Research (and Mindful Capital Investments)
In this podcast, a guy pretending to be Joe talks about Broc's fake podcast (which was drawn from the story described in this recent WSJ article), including:
- Why were you mad that you were impersonated given that's what you were doing?
- Do you have a prior history of impersonation?
- What do you attribute this type of behavior to?
1. Streaming Audio (for faster play)
2. Download Audio (to place on iPod, etc.)
How to Listen to This Podcast:
Simply click on the link above and your computer likely will enable you to listen to the podcast.
The views set forth in the podcast are the speaker’s personal views and do not necessarily reflect those of the firm with which he is associated – and the speaker may be fictional.