2021 Renewal to The Corporate Executive
Why You Need the Corporate Executive for 2021!
The months ahead will be critical:
- The Corporate Executive will bring you our critical ongoing
"must-have" analysis of the impact of the latest SEC rules, as well as the latest SEC staff interpretations.
- With expectations now higher than ever—and potential exposure looming—upcoming
issues of The Corporate Executive will give you critical guidance and insights into the latest proxy disclosure developments.
Stay on top of executive compensation developments:
- Only The Corporate Executive
identifies the latest best practices for your executive compensation program—as well as advice on critical new SEC disclosure, corporate governance and shareholder engagement implications.
- Upcoming issues of The Corporate Executive will tell you what works—and traps
to avoid—when trying to make the most of your stock plans and other compensation programs.
The ongoing critical guidance you will receive from The Corporate Executive during this challenging year ahead will be worth so much more than the cost of your subscription.
Note, you will need both The Corporate Executive and The Corporate Counsel.
Our 2021 rates:
- $1220 special rate (for those that also subscribe to the The Corporate Counsel)
- $1295 for a single subscription
- $295 Additional subscriptions (to same addressee)
- Electronic delivery of current issues – contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-737-1271
- Online access to over 40 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Counsel – available on a complimentary basis to those that subscribe to both TheCorporateCounsel.net and The Corporate Counsel 1
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How to Renew: You can renew by one of three methods:
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to CCRcorp.
If you have any questions, please email us at
email@example.com or call us at 800-737-1271.
Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net at each location. These Back Issues are issues that are one year old or more and reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right – at any time – to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.