2020 No-Risk Trial to The Corporate Executive
Why You Need The Corporate Executive!
The months ahead will be critical:
- The Corporate Executive will bring you our critical ongoing "must-have" analysis of the impact of the latest SEC rules, as well as the latest SEC Staff interpretations.
- With expectations now higher than ever—and potential exposure looming—upcoming issues
of The Corporate Executive will give you critical guidance and insights into the latest proxy disclosure developments.
Stay on top of executive compensation developments:
- Only The Corporate Executive
identifies the latest best practices for your executive compensation program—as well as advice on critical new Pay Ratio and Say-on-Pay issues.
- Upcoming issues of The Corporate Executive will tell you what works—and traps
to avoid—when trying to make the most of your stock plans and other compensation programs.
The ongoing critical guidance you will receive from The Corporate Executive during this challenging year ahead will be worth so much more than the cost of your subscription.
Note, you will need both The Corporate Executive and The Corporate Counsel.
We encourage you to see for yourself by entering no-risk trials to both.
Here are our 2020 Rates:
- $1175 special rate (for those that also are The Corporate Counsel subscribers)
- $1245 for a single subscription
- $275 Additional copies (to same addressee)
- Online access to over 20 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Executive – available to those that are subscribers to both TheCorporateCounsel.net
and The Corporate Executive 1
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How do I pay? We have three ways for you to pay:
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to CCRcorp.
If you have any questions, please email us at
email@example.com or call us at 800-737-1271.
Unconditional Full-Refund Guarantee
If at any time during the next year you are not completely satisfied, simply return the issues to us and we will
refund the entire cost of your subscription.
[Not a partial refund, a full refund.]
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right – at any time – to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.