No-Risk" Trial: TheCorporateCounsel.net
TheCorporateCounsel.net 2019 includes:
- Over 250 detailed checklists & 70 comprehensive handbooks
- Series of monthly webcast programs, featuring subject matter experts & SEC staffers
- Thousands of law firm client memos & articles
- Over 500 "Practice Areas," each with a wealth of information
- Five different blogs, providing daily practice tips, hot developments & analysis
- Timely interviews & podcasts with experts in "Inside Track with Broc"
- Online document library - with sample & model plans, agreements, charters, agendas, etc.
- Two widely used "Q&A/Discussion Forums" (one devoted just to Rule 144 questions)
- Word-searchable "Electronic Back Issues" (for subscribers of The Corporate Counsel & The Corporate Executive)
Learn more about what's on the site at "Twelve Good Reasons"—and then try TheCorporateCounsel.net!
Here are our 2019 rates:
- Single User - $1965
- Up to 5 Users (at one location) - $5075
- Single Office Location (unlimited number of users at one location) - $6975
- Unlimited Firmwide - We separately negotiate "firmwide use" licenses
with law firms. Among the many benefits of firmwide use is the ability
to have access to our site through your intranet without anyone having
to hassle with user ids and passwords. If interested in a firmwide
license, call our headquarters at 512.485.1288 or email
How Do I Pay?
Credit card online
- Fax/mail this
order form with a credit card authorization for payment
- Mail this
order form with a check. Please make your check payable to EP Executive Press, Inc.
Unconditional Full Refund - If at
any time you are not completely satisfied with TheCorporateCounsel.net, simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of the year's membership.
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications -
The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive - requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net.
We reserve the right - at any time - to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.