Renewal to The Corporate Counsel
Why You Cannot Afford to be Without Both The Corporate Counsel
and The Corporate Executive in the Coming Year
The Latest Developments Impacting All of Your Disclosures:
- With all of the new (and upcoming) SEC rules and Staff interpretations,
companies—and counsel—are in the hot seat.
The upcoming issues of The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive print newsletters will provide critical proxy disclosure guidance and other important guidance to prevent missteps in the critical days ahead.
- This will be the year of change. Because our readers do not want to wait two months between issues, and because most of our readers already subscribe to both The Corporate Executive and The Corporate Counsel, we continue to blur the lines, providing guidance from one issue to the next. There will be no overlap.
You will need both to keep abreast of the ongoing developments and our guidance.
The ongoing guidance you will receive from The Corporate Counsel and
The Corporate Executive during this
challenging year ahead will be worth so much more than the cost of your subscriptions.
Do Not Delay. Renew Today!
Our annual rates:
special rate (for those that also are The Corporate Executive subscribers)
for a single subscription
additional subscriptions (to same addressee)
- Electronic delivery of current issues – contact customer service at email@example.com or 800-737-1271
- Online access to over 40 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Counsel – available on a complimentary basis to those that subscribe to both TheCorporateCounsel.net and The Corporate Counsel 1
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How do I pay? We have two ways for you to pay:
- Credit card online
- If you would rather speak with your account executive, please call 1-800-737-1271 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email us at
email@example.com or call us at 800-737-1271.
Please note that all subscriptions are on a calendar year basis.
Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net at each location. These Back Issues are issues that are one year old or more and reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right – at any time – to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.