"No-Risk" Trial to The Corporate Counsel
Here is why you can't afford to be without both The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive print newsletters:
- With all of the new (and upcoming) SEC rules and Staff interpretations, companies—and counsel—are in the hot seat.
The upcoming issues of The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive print newsletters will provide critical proxy disclosure guidance and other important guidance to prevent missteps in the critical days ahead.
- This will be the year of change. Because our readers do not want to wait two months between issues, and because most of our readers already subscribe to both The Corporate Executive and The Corporate Counsel, we continue to blur the lines, providing guidance from one issue to the next.
There will be no overlap. You will need both to keep abreast of the ongoing developments and our guidance.
The ongoing guidance you will receive from The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive during this coming year will be worth so much more than the cost of your subscriptions—and if it isn't, just take advantage of the unconditional Full Refund Guarantee.
Here are our 2019 rates:
for a single subscription
special rate (for those that also are The Corporate Executive subscribers)
additional copies (to same addressee)
- Online access to over 35 years of Back Issues of The Corporate Counsel – available to those that are subscribers to both TheCorporateCounsel.net
and The Corporate Counsel 1
* Add $10 shipping and handling ($60 if outside the US)
How Do I Pay?
You can do this by one of three methods:
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization
- Mail this order form with a check. Make your check payable to EP Executive Press, Inc.
To see why The Corporate Counsel is considered the leader in practical guidance by the community,
review this sample issue from January-February 2017.
TheCorporateCounsel.net is quite different from our print publications, The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive.
Here’s how they differ.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.485.1288. Please note that all subscriptions are on a calendar year basis.
Unconditional Full Refund - If at
any time you are not completely satisfied with The Corporate Counsel, simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of the year's
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications – The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive – requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right – at any time – to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.