"101 Pro Tips - Career Advice for the Ages" Paperback
For those new to the practice of securities law & corporate
governance, check out our 180-page paperback - entitled "101 Pro Tips - Career Advice for the Ages" - that provides practical guidance in ten different areas including: career development, getting paid, work skills, educating yourself, handling assignments & more.
Here's the "Table of Contents."
How Much Is It?
- "101 Pro Tips - Career Advice for the Ages" Paperback - $195.
You can order online.
- This book is free for members of TheCorporateCounsel.net - Please contact our HQ at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-737-1271 to request your complimentary copy.
Here's what one of our members had to say about this practical book:
We have a new associate starting at our firm next Monday.
I ordered your "101 Pro Tips" book with the intent of having it on her desk for her first day at work and took a quick spin through it yesterday.
I've been in practice for 35 years and thought it was spot on.
There were a lot of really good insights.
The ones that have resonated the most with me, were:
- Taking command of email headings and renaming email threads
- Taking ownership
- Caring about your clients (and the demands on their time)
- Don't talk on the phone (when at all possible—and I would add, don't schedule meeting unless you have to)
- Being succinct
I really appreciate that Broc and John took the time to pass on their thoughts to help the next generation.