Join Us for This Year's Virtual Conferences
For the safety and well-being of all of our customers and partners, we have made the decision to host our 2021 Proxy Disclosure & 18th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences completely virtually October 13-15. Expanding on the virtual experience of past conferences, we'll continue to provide you with the level of practical guidance and trusted expert knowledge that you expect from our in-person conferences through an engaging, interactive and safe virtual platform.
Register now for this pair of essential virtual conferences!
SEC disclosure requirements are changing, and the expectations from investors and stakeholders are higher than ever before. Register now to learn what you need to know about disclosure best practices — and pitfalls to avoid. The three-day virtual conferences will provide:
- Engaging sessions full of essential and practical guidance, direct from the experts, on how to use the annual reporting season to your advantage. Show that your board is taking the right steps on ESG and executive pay, and ensure that you're complying with new SEC rules.
- Post-conference video and transcript archive available, so you can refer back to all of the practical nuggets when you're grappling with your executive pay decisions, disclosures and engagements.
- Our live, interactive virtual format gives you a chance to earn CLE credit and ask real-time questions.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for preparing and reviewing proxy disclosures, including ESG disclosures and executive compensation disclosures.
- Anyone involved with implementing executive and equity compensation plans or who counsels or advises boards on those matters.
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
- Accessible from anywhere
- Never miss a handout or session
- No travel or hotel expenses
- Access the conference archives for up to one year after the live broadcast