Posted: March-April issue of Deal Lawyers print newsletter
We have just sent our March-April issue of our new newsletter - Deal Lawyers – to the printer. Join the many others that have discovered how Deal Lawyers provides the same rewarding experience as reading The Corporate Counsel. To illustrate this point, we have posted the March-April issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter for you to check out at no charge. Feel free to share it with your deal-minded brethren.
This issue includes pieces on:
- Private Equity Clubs: Seller Beware? Latest Developments and Practice Tips
- Falling into the “Going Private” Trap: A Cautionary Tale for Private Equity Fund Buyers
- In Vogue: The “Entire Fairness” Doctrine
- The Practice Corner: Special Committees
- The “Sample Language” Corner: Providing for a California Fairness Hearing
- An M&A Conversation with Chief Justice Myron Steele
Try a no-risk trial today; we have special introductory rates and a further discount for those of you that already subscribe to The Corporate Counsel. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 925.685.5111.
John White on IFRS and the US Capital Markets
On Friday, Corp Fin Director John White gave this speech on IFRS and the US Capital Markets. In his speech, John recaps the themes of the recent IFRS roundtable held at the SEC's HQ, including some points about the costs associated with reconciliation. For those who need to know more, here is a transcript of the SEC's IFRS roundtable.
The Global Director
In this podcast, George Davis of Egon Zehnder provides guidance on how to recruit globally for boards:
- What is driving the need for international experience on boards?
- What industries are at the forefront of this movement?
- Where are companies finding directors with global experience?
- What other skills are most in demand on boards today?