TheCorporateCounsel.net No-Risk Trial
Unconditional Full Refund - If at
any time you are not completely satisfied with TheCorporateCounsel.net, simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of the year’s membership.
TheCorporateCounsel.net 2013 includes:
- Series of monthly webcast programs, featuring subject matter experts and SEC staffers
- Thousands of Law Firm Client Memos and Articles
- Over 400 Practice Areas, each with a wealth of information
- Timely interviews and podcasts with experts in "Inside Track with Broc and Dave"
- Online Document Library-with model plans, agreements, memos, etc.
- Two widely used Q&A/Discussion Forums (one devoted just to Rule 144 questions)
- Word-searchable Electronic Back Issues (for subscribers to The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive)
- And much more. . .
Learn more about what is on the site at Ten Good Reasons to try TheCorporateCounsel.net.
Here are our 2013 rates:
- Single User -
- Up to 5 Users (at one location) -
- Single Office Location (unlimited number of users at one location) -
- Unlimited Firmwide - We separately negotiate "firmwide use" licenses
with law firms. Among the many benefits of firmwide use is the ability
to have access to our site through your intranet without anyone having
to hassle with user ids and passwords. If interested in a firmwide
license, call our headquarters at (925) 685-5111 or email
How do I pay?
Credit card online
- Fax/mail this
order form with a credit card authorization for payment
- Mail this
order form with a check. Please make your check payable to Executive Press, Inc.