No-Risk Trial Center
Our no-risk trial is quite simple - If at any time you are not completely satisfied with any of our services - including TheCorporateCounsel.net - simply tell us and we will refund the entire cost of the year's subscription.
You can enter into a no-risk trial by one of three methods: online, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) -
or by calling us at 512.485.1288.
To enter into a no-risk trial online for any of our print or online publications, please select from the following:
- TheCorporateCounsel.net - our web site devoted to corporate & securities law and corporate governance issues - including monthly webcast programs, sample documents, handbooks, checklists, and daily news
- The Corporate Counsel print newsletter - our practical bi-monthly print publication devoted to corporate finance and corporate governance issues - published for over 40 years
- The Corporate Executive print newsletter - our practical bi-monthly print publication devoted to executive compensation issues - published for over 25 years
- Romanek's "In-House Essentials Treatise" - hard copy of the definitive work for in-house securities lawyers
- Romanek's "Proxy Season Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide" - hard copy of the definitive work on the proxy season
- Morrison & Romanek's "The Corporate Governance Treatise" - hard copy of the definitive work on corporate governance, includes over 200 checklists
- NASPP - the premier association for stock plan professionals
- Section 16 Annual Service - a package of the Romeo & Dye Section 16 Forms and Filings Handbook; Peter Romeo's Comprehensive Section 16 Deskbook; and a quarterly newsletter with developments and updates
- Section16.net - our web site devoted to Section 16 issues, including ongoing Q&A with Alan Dye and an online version of the Romeo & Dye Section 16 Forms and Filings Handbook and the Treatise
- Romeo & Dye's Section 16 Filer - our simple and practical Edgarizer and e-filing software for Section 16 forms
- Fully Revised Section 16 Treatise - the 4th Edition of Romeo & Dye's Section 16 Treatise, the major work on Section 16!
- CompensationStandards.com - our website containing online version of Lynn, Borges & Romanek's "Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise" and hordes of other resources devoted to responsible compensation practices & disclosures
- Lynn, Borges & Romanek's "Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise" -
online version of this Treatise is part of a CompensationStandards.com membership - but hard copies of the book can be purchased separately here
- DealLawyers.com - our website that is the consummate M&A resource for acquisitive minds
- Deal Lawyers print newsletter - our bi-monthly print publication for dealmakers, devoted to practical guidance regarding M&A practices
Comprehensive Price List: Here is a PDF that is a universal order form with the current prices for all of our publications and web sites.
All subscriptions are based on a calendar year. We welcome any suggestions for different arrangements, please
contact us email@example.com or 512.485.1288.
Firmwide use1 - We separately negotiate firmwide use proposals with law firms. Among the many benefits of firmwide use is the ability to have access to our site through your intranet without anyone having to hassle with user ids and passwords. If interested in a firmwide license,
call our headquarters at 512.485.1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TheCorporateCounsel.net is quite different than our print publications, The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive.
Here's how they differ.
1Please note that access to the Back Issues of the hard-copy print publications - The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive - requires you to have subscriptions to those print publications for each location as well as a membership to TheCorporateCounsel.net. These Back Issues reside on TheCorporateCounsel.net. We reserve the right - at any time - to refuse access to these Back Issues if your firm cancels or does not renew any subscriptions to these hard copy publications.