Webcast Troubleshooting Tips
Here's what you'll need to watch the video:
- You need approximately 600k of continuous incoming bandwidth in order to view a panel through a 500k link.
- You will need one of the following two "players" to access the video webcast, Windows Media Player or Flash Player (note that the RealPlayer won’t work for the Conference). Click
here to check whether you already have the Windows Media Player or click
here to determine if you have the Flash Player, which also allows you to determine whether you have the proper connectivity or any potential firewall issues.
- If you don't have one of the players, you need the free Windows Media Player (download here) or the free Flash Player (download
here). Please note that after downloading the software, you must install it. Simply downloading the software will not allow access to the archive.
Downloading and/or installing the software may require permission from your network administrator.
- You need approximately 600k of continuous incoming bandwidth in order to view a panel through a 500k or 450k link. If that high level of bandwidth is not available for you, your player will either not open or continuously buffer (ie. freeze). If you experience this type of problem, it is highly recommended that you switch to a 100k link to watch the video.
- If you are still unable to access the archive, contact your IT department.